List of Services:
- 3D Animation
- Animation Production (for film, TV, internet, music, and generally speaking all video).
- Motion Graphics
- Multimedia – Includes a combination of two or more of the following disciplines: text, audio, still images, animation, video, simulation and interactivity.
- Live Action/Animation – Combine “live” shots with animation or visual effects
- Mixed Media
- Visual Effects
- Video Production
- 3D Modeling, including environmental & character modeling
- Architectural Rendering & Interior Design Previsualization
- Graphic Design Services in both 2D and 3D
- 2D and 3D Logo Design – specializing in animated logos with motion graphics
- Corporate, Service or Product Advertising & Marketing Campaigns
- Educational and Promotional Videos
- Virtual Reconstruction, including accident reconstruction & criminal/forensics
- Medical Animation
Computer Generated Imagery – Commonly abbreviated CGI; it is the application of the field of computer graphics or, more specifically, 3D computer graphics and visual effects in art, video games, films, television programs, commercials, and simulations generally, including virtual tours. The visual scenes may be either dynamic (moving) or static (still).
As long as it involves Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) Mitosis Entertainment can handle the project, and will always surpass your expectations.
From pre-production through post production, Mitosis Entertainment will always be by your side to make suggestions, answer any questions, and listen to feedback or creative input. We provide the storyboards, the motion, the color cards, you name it. You can watch step-by-step as your product, character, or virtual world takes shape.