Why use Animation….
The answer is very simple. If animation is used effectively, it can help demonstrate a service, product or engineered system’s full potential, far beyond what a power point, illustrations, hand-outs or live action TV commercials can achieve. I’ve listed some of the benefits and applications of using animation and design services for multiple industries below:
BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS
- Use motion graphics to give your company a more attractive logo with some flare
- Give a boring system a visual boost through exciting graphics and animation
- Demonstrate how your product works without having to set it up or lug it about
- Create an upmarket feel for any product or service and justify a premium price
- Bring the client on a tour of a facility or property using 3D animation
- Showcase a product or facility that has not yet been built
- Make any companies product or service more attractive and dynamic, while enhancing its perceived value
- Dramatize boring information and data
- Create something that can never be achieved through live shots
- Show the internal components of a complex product; Zoom into a microscopic detail of a product or its components
- Show how a very complex system works through animated sequences and graphic diagrams
- Show several consecutive operations of a system or assembly line
- Show each stage of a planned development clearly
- Show how something (Ex. Medicine) interacts with the human body
- Recreate or simulate any event
- Animation & design in the Criminal Justice System – Event recreation or Forensic Animations
- Create a unique animated character to be in a commercial or as the spokesman for your company
If you are looking for a way to enhance the presentation for your product or service, using 3D animation is the way to go. Intelligent entrepreneurs and corporations are utilizing animation to secure major contracts in their fields. You should take advantage as well. If any of the above ideas sounds like what you or your company are looking for contact us today. Take advantage of this powerful marketing tool to turbo-charge your presentations and marketing campaigns.
As Walt Disney once said, “Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation”.